Local employment in Switzerland

If the work in Switzerland is not to be based on a assignment, a cross-border commuter permit or a local employment (Swiss employment contract) may be preferable.

  • Cross border commuter permit
    For people who live abroad but want to work in Switzerland for a company based here, the cross-border commuter permit is often the right solution

back to work permits and international employee assignment